We believe that curriculum enrichment week forms a vital part in the education of the whole person and links directly to our mission statement. CEW is an opportunity for KS3 pupils and staff to interact in a manner not normally available in the more structured curriculum and to broaden horizons and see each other in a different light.
The KS3 timetable is suspended for a week so that pupils can access a range of different opportunities. These include:
1. Surfing at a North Cornwall beach,
2. Skiing at the local ski slope,
3. Discovering the delights of Devon,
4. Martial arts instruction,
5. Visits to local theme parks,
6. Water sport instruction,
7. Trips abroad
And various other offers.